This print is a timed release, available for two weeks. Ends 7th of December.
- Open edition, bordered with digital signature
- Presented on museum-grade heavyweight cotton paper from Hahnemühle, the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production. 100% biodegradable packaging.
- Choose from print only, or framed in premium quality Black or Natural Oak frames
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
This piece is available in high quality Black or Natural Oak frames with matting. They are hand made in Germany from FSC certified wood. The frames are equipped with edge-ground float glass, an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel. All packaging is biodegradable, compostable or recyclable.
We provide global shipping for all prints and framed artworks to almost every country in the world. Should your address not be accepted at checkout, please contact us and we will try to find a solution. Orders are dispatched within 3-5 days working days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 4 days to the UK or Europe, in 2 to 5 days to North America and 5 to 7 days for Australia/New Zealand. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You will receive a tracking number via email upon dispatch. All shipments are made using the most efficient and cost effective shipping route, via Royal Mail, Deutsche Post, DHL, TNT or UPS.
We work with a fully end-to-end carbon neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon neutral. All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainable sources. Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the enviro